NGO “Independence. Balt” is implementing the project “The development of work of NGO Independence. Balt. for increasing the quality of life of addicted and co-addicted people in Latvia”.
The aim of the Project and is to strenghtening the institutional and human resources capacity of NGO Independence Balt. for managing the financial independence and to provide the long term participation of NGO Independence Balt. at the policy making of the state institutions and the decision making processes in Latvia.
The aim of annual plan 2013 is to set up the frame for the followed iniciatives during the project and to implement the activities of the project to reace the defined and followed results:
- The development of programs of rehabilitation centers – 2 centers, 100 clients
- Street work with addicted peoples – 2 street workers, 100 potencial clients, 10 new clients
- Meetign with the officials of Riga city council for advocacy – 5 participants
- Participations initiatives – 3 events, 45 participants
- Frame of Fundraising 2014-2015 – 1 strategy
- Volunteering – 7 people
- fundraising for the initiatives and daily work of Rehabilitation centers – 3 events, 2 new supporters
- Activities at the schools with the participation of ex.addicted people - 4 events, 100 participants
- Cooperation frame for the welfare departments - 1 frame
- Cooperation development with youth NGO's – 1 event, 20 participants
- Internal training – 1 training, 10 participants
- Publicity – brochures 5000, visibility signs 2, press releases 4, thematical publicitation 1.
The project will be implemented at all the territory of Latvia from September, 2013 till December, 2015. The total budget of the project is 43500,00 LVL.
Project is financed by [reclaimer]
If you are interested on cooperation or would like to have some more information on project activities and the results, please do contact: Project Director Ms. Kristiana Vahrusevica,
(Latvian, Russian) or Project Coordinator Ms.Inese Shubevica,
(Latvian, Russian, English).
© Community Neatkarība Balt, 2010
Web page development CubeCity.lv